This just in from Hunter Nutrition MPH and DI alumna, Samantha Teece.

I'm hosting an event for National Nutrition Month / National Native HIV/AID Awareness day event at my organization, the American Indian Community House. The event is called SHNNAP, an Exposition for Sexual Health, Nutrition, and Native American Pride. Coming up next Saturday, March 21st, we are getting the last minute details together and really pushing invitations and publicity to invite people. We are very excited for the support we've received from various food companies, and cannot wait for it to all unfold in our giveaways and food demonstrations.

You’re invited, as a guest

Volunteers are needed!  A great opportunity to learn about Native culture.

Attached is the event notice -

--

Samantha Teece, MPH, RDN, CDN

Email: [log in to unmask]