We have a variety of seasonal P/T work opportunities that are fantastic for students.  Please see attached.

In addition, we will be holding information sessions here at our offices on:

Wednesday, March 25, 5:00- 6:30 PM OR

Thursday, March 26, 10:00 -11:30 AM

Reservations are required.  See attached flyer.

Thanks!

Liz

__________________________

Elizabeth Solomon MS, RD

Senior Program Manager, Nutrition Education

Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

Gotham Center, 11th Floor, CN #46

42-09 28th Street

Long Island City, NY 11101-4132

Phone: 347-396-4246

Fax: 347-396-4766/68

Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.