Please see below.

From: Shelly Makleff <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 1:22 PM
To: attiqa mirza <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Part time job opening suitable for BS or MPH student

Dear Career Services Manager:

IPPF/WHR, a global public health organization based in NYC, is hiring for a part time (19 hours a week) data associate position. Candidates must be able to work in both English and Spanish and have strong Excel skills, including graphing and formulas. I think this would be a great opportunity for a BS or MPH student, so I wanted to know if this could be circulated to your students. I have circulated internship positions with you in the past, but I can’t remember who my contact was at the school.

https://www.ippfwhr.org/en/jobs-internships/data-associate-part-time

Thank you in advance,
Shelly Makleff

Working days: Monday – Wednesday

Shelly Makleff | Senior Evaluation Officer | Programs / Organizational Learning and Evaluation
International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere Region (IPPF/WHR)
125 Maiden Lane, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10038 | tel +1 646 257 4158 | fax +1 212 248 4221
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| skypeshelly_makleff_ippf | web www.ippfwhr.org<http://www.ippfwhr.org/>

From choice, a world of possibilities.