From: Ladas, Elena [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:22 PM
To: Arlene Spark
Subject: Re: job posting

Thank you, attached is the job description.

Elena

Elena J. Ladas, PhD, RD

Assistant Professor of Nutrition in Pediatrics and in the Institute of Human Nutrition

Columbia University Medical Center

Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Wellness

Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant

161 Ft Washington, 7th floor

New York, New York  10032

P 212.305.7835

F 212.305.5848

Integrative Strategies for Cancer Patients:

A practical resource for managing the side

effects of cancer therapy