Bucket Brigades

Friends,

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to deliver a TEDx Manhattan talk on how, together, we can end hunger in America, by replacing volunteer bucket brigades with social justice. See the video here.

The public response to the talk has been nothing short of overwhelming.  People such as you asked, “How can I help?”   – “How can I make the greatest difference in the fight to end hunger?"

Well, here’s three ways you can make a major difference in the fight to end hunger,  right now.

There is no power like people power, and together we can end U.S. hunger once and for all.

Sincerely,
Joel Berg

Friend on Facebook

Follow on Twitter

Forward to a Friend

NYCCAH works to meet the immediate needs of the nearly 1.4 million food insecure New Yorkers while enacting innovative solutions to move society "beyond the soup kitchen."

Donate

Questions? Email Michelle Friedman at [log in to unmask] or call 212-825-0028 x 212

For more info visit: www.nyccah.org

New York City Coalition Against Hunger.

New York City Coalition Against Hunger

50 Broad Street, Suite 1520
New York, NY 10004
T: (212)825-0028

 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend