If you are not able to see this mail, click here
Global Bioethics Initiative (GBI) invites students and professionals worldwide to attend International Bioethics Summer School in NYC (June 15 -July 18, 2015).
For more details, please check out our program’s website and Take a virtual tour to view one of the housing facilities.
Picture 5

Global Bioethics Initiative

invites students and professionals worldwide

to attend

International Bioethics Summer School
in NYC
June 15 July 18, 2015

Apply now!

Partial scholarships are available for students!

EARLY REGISTRATION

DEADLINE:  April 15, 2015

  Contact Ana Lita | Phone: 212 687 3324 | Fax: 212 661 4188

Email: applicants@globalbioethics.org

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here
Mailin