CUNY Brooklyn College, Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) seeks an adjunct professor to teach Foods of Diverse Populations.

Qualifications:  Doctorate or MS in related field, teaching experience in the following areas: Exploration of foods and foodways of diverse population groups.

Examination of the effects of ethnic, geographic (including immigration), ecological and  historic factors on foods and foodways. The candidate should have relevant

teaching experience in an academic setting including cooking dishes from many cultures.

Responsibilities:  The position is for summer session I- May 26-July 2, 2015.

Applications:  Please apply by emailing DPD Director [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor of Nutrition

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College & The CUNY Graduate Center

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List