Hello,

I hope everyone is doing good. So the April community service event is going to be the NYU Oral Cancer walk which will be held on Sunday April 19th. The walk will start in Commodore Barry Park in Brooklyn at around 9:00 am and will end at around 2:00 pm in Smorgasburg, Brooklyn (google it!!!). Yes, we will not be going in circles. You can sign up on http://www.oralcancerwalknyc.org, and join the Hunter College Pre-dental Society team, the team leader is Meirrel Hosny.
We will help either with setting up, registration and cleaning up before the walk starts at the starting point.  Feel free to tell your friends, family, neighbors or any random person on the street about it. Their goal is to collect a 100,000 dollars and it would be great for us to help them out.
To register it is 25 dollars per person.
So why should we participate?
1) Help raise awareness about oral Cancer.
2) It's a  great opportunity for community service.
3) We will all make a ton of connections!!! (Almost all of NYU Dental will be there)
4) We will be able to shadow the dentists and dental students screening for oral cancer.
5)  It's a Spring Sunday and apparently the finish line is in a beautiful place by the water, go ahead and google it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on [log in to unmask].

Thank you.
Regards,
Meirrel Hosny, Vice President.

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.