Next Step Test Prep will be hosting two free webinars for all the future doctors out there.  If appropriate please share this information with your colleagues and students.

Medical Professions Panel Discussion
Wednesday April 22nd, 8pm EST
This event will led by Dr. Anthony LaFond, Next Step's Director of MCAT Content.  Dr. LaFond, an MD/PhD himself, will lead a discussion among 4-5 MD's regarding how they got to where they are today.  After a brief interview with each panelist we will open up the floor to answer student questions.

Strategies for Psychology and Sociology on the new MCAT
Thursday April 30th, 8pm EST
This 1.5 hour session will provide students with an overview of strategies for the new section of the MCAT.  Bryan Schnedeker Next Step's National MCAT Director will discuss strategies and walk through multiple practice problems to show students how to apply them.

Click here to learn more about these events and to register<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/page/default-campaign-landing-page32>!

As a bonus for students who attend these events we will be giving away two sets of Next Step's best-selling MCAT books and two sets of our online MCAT Practice Test Bundles.  As the events approach you will receive links to access the events you register for.