Hey Pre-dents!

Bobby here.  I have created a brief one-question survey that will determine if we can invite UPenn Dental School on Thursday, April 16, 2015 from 1-3pm.  If you are from another campus, you must also participate in the survey if you plan to attend.  I will need a head-count for food and to determine if this date is the most practical.  This survey will close on Friday, April 3, 2015 at 10pm!  Please simply check Yes OR No.  Thank you!

LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y6VW3X9

Bobby

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown