Dear students,

Our 5th Lunch & Learn is this Thursday April 16 at noon to 1pm, Silberman 331. We will provide lunch; so no need to RSVP. Just come join us for an hour of learning together.

Our presenter will be Jim Richardson – associate professor new media technology at LaGuardia Community College. He is also academic director and associate professor at SPS in the Online BA Communication and Media program. His talk/presentation will focus on making videos: tips and tricks.

Thanks and hope you can join us!

Sergio

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);