Calling all DPD students... interns... and newbie RDs!
The GNYDA student committee has planned an event just for you...
Monday, April 27, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
New York, NY

Location:
New York Presbyterian - Cayuga Room
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065

Wondering how registered dietitians end up working in the media, starting their own private practice, landing positions with a NYC restaurant, launching their own community nutrition programs or working at a premiere hospital? Here's your opportunity to listen in as top nutrition pros explain how they've done just that! We will also have a Q&A session, so come prepared with questions and expect to leave inspired to blaze a stellar career path of your own.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We would like to tailor the event to what you want it to be! If you have questions for the panelists that you would like to make sure we address in the program, please email them to [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] before Friday, April 17th.

We are proud to announce that this year the event's speakers will include:

  • Kristy Del Coro, MS, RD, CDN
    Senior Culinary Nutritionist, Rouge Tomate Restaurant
  • Pamela Koch, EdD, RD
    Executive Director - Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Environment & Policy, Teacher's College, Columbia University
  • Stephanie Middleberg, MS, RD, CDN
    Private Practice Owner & Media RD
  • Holly Mills, MS, RD, CSO, CDN
    Outpatient Clinical Dietitian at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital

Registration Fees:

Members/Student Members: $10
Non-Members/Non-Student Members: $15

Please click HERE to register for the event.

ATTENTION MEMBERSEnter Student Member Discount Code, 247BrdIH, to get Student Member rate for registration.
Please click below, login to get your discount code, to retrieve registration password.

On registration page, please click on "Enter a Password or Discount Code" to enter the password and register with members discount fee.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

--

Alicia Galbo
Student Committee Chairs 2014-2015