2015 NYS Anti-Hunger Conference Update

View this email in your browser

Speakers & Workshops

May 7th • Empire State Plaza • Albany, NY

We've got some brilliant and dynamic speakers lined up for the 2015 NYS Anti-Hunger Conference, including Dr. John Cook from Children's HealthWatch, Ellen Vollinger from FRAC, Diane Eggert from the Farmers Market Federation of NY, and Svante Myrick, the mayor of Ithaca, as our Keynote Speaker. You can see the full line-up here

Our workshop sessions will be packed with informative topics like:

  • Child Nutrition Reauthorization 101—Buiilding on Previous Successes and Ideas for Continued Improvement
  • Working in Coalition in NYS to Protect and Preserve SNAP
  • Community-Based Partnerships in Food Security
  • Food Security and Its Connection to Health and Well-Being

and many more! You can find the full list here

Remember—registration is limited and ends April 30th. Register here! And please share this email with your networks.

Click here to register for the 2015 NYS Anti-Hunger Conference.

Our Executive Director Linda Bopp will discuss our Conference and hunger in NYS on WAMC's The Roundtable Tues, 4/21

Tweet Conference news and photos with our hashtag #NYSAntiHunger.

Presented by:

Copyright © 2015 Hunger Solutions New York, All rights reserved.