Our group is hosting a webinar tomorrow (Thursday) at 6:30 pm.  Information is below, and I have attached a copy of our brochure.  Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Ann Braunstein, RD, CDN

Pediatric Special Interest Group Co-Chair

Greater New York Dietetic Association

The Greater New York Dietetic Association

Pediatric Special Interest Group

presents

CHILDHOOD WEIGHT MANAGEMENT:

TOOLS FOR WORKING WITH KIDS AND FAMILIES

With Melissa Halas-Liang, MA RD, CDE

Founder of SuperKids Nutrition (www.superkidsnutrition.com)

LIVE WEBINAR

Thursday, April 16, 2015

6:30-8:00 PM (Eastern Time)

Do you want to learn new, fun, and effective ways to help parents with overweight and obese children?  Join nationally recognized nutrition educator Melissa Halas-Liang, MA, RD, CDE, founder of SuperKids Nutrition, as she shares her top tips for nutrition professionals working with pediatric populations and families.

COURSE OBJECTIVES

Following this course, participants will be able to:

CONTINUING EDUCATION

Registered Dietitians: this activity has been approved for 1.5 continuing professional education hours.

REGISTRATION

For more information and to register for this event, visit the GNYDA Events page at www.gnyda.org/Public/Events.aspx#event285