Playing God: The Rock Opera

A Biomedical Ethics Musical

by Tuija Takala, Matti Hayry, and Corky Laing

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College, 695 Park Avenue

(entrance on East 68th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues)

7:00pm

Directed by Kate Mueth

The critically praised rock opera, which has been compared with The Who’s Tommy and Pink Floyd’s The Wall, provocatively raises questions about the bioethics of genetic interventions.

The opera will be followed by an open panel discussion led by WCMC Medical Ethicist Dr. Joseph Fins

Please extend the invitation to your colleagues, students, and community. Attached is a flyer which may be copied and posted for further advertising.

COMPLIMENTARY RSVP at http://ctsc.med.cornell.edu/PlayingGodRocks

For more information, please contact [log in to unmask]