Hey Pre-dents!
Our pre-dental society has received a discount code for DAT Bootcamp! DAT Bootcamp is an online resource that includes 1 free practice test (Chem, Organic Chem, Bio, QR, PAT and RC) along with an available paid membership. The paid membership gives you instant access to:

5 Biology practice tests
5 General Chemistry practice tests
5 Organic Chemistry practice tests
5 Quantitative Reasoning practice tests
10 Perceptual Ability practice tests
5 Reading Comprehension practice tests

In addition to the practice tests, you gain instant access to:

Individual category practice tests (i.e. Genetics, Taxonomy, Algebra)
Random practice test generator
PAT question generators for unlimited Angle Ranking, Hole Punching, Cube Counting, Pattern Folding, and TFE practice

Our club discount code is "huntercuny" (without the quotes). The discount code is good for 20% off your entire order until April 30, 2015.  Anytime after this date, you will be eligible for a 10% off discount by utilizing the code at checkout.
Bobby

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.