Hey Pre-dents,

Click the RSVP link below to register for the "University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (UPenn) Admissions Information Session":

https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577bea29408f1eb4fa5881dbd6a37ad758f

Please be sure to arrive on time and do research on the school!

Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015 from 1-3pm in the "Chanin Center Screening Room"- HW B126

**acquaint yourself with Dr. Olivia Sheridan's background as well!**

Lastly, if you are representing a school OTHER than Hunter, arrive to Hunter no later than 12:30pm.  I or another E-board member will pick you up from the "West building" lobby that is adjacent to the black statue and the #6 train station (68th street-Hunter College).

Bobby

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown