Greetings from Brooklyn College American Medical Students Association!

We are reaching out to you with an exciting event you can share with your students: Health Advocacy Night at CUNY Brooklyn College. The event will be held on May 7th, Thursday from 6-9PM.

The event is open to all students that would be interested in hot topics in the health fields. We will be hosting speakers from organizations like Safe Horizon and Planned Parenthood, and giving students a chance to learn more about student activism.

Feel free to share this flyer with your students! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
--
Executive Board
CUNY Brooklyn College American Medical Student Association