var WAX = function () { var _arrInputs; return { getElement: function (i) { return _arrInputs[i]; }, setElement: function(i){ _arrInputs=i; } } }(); function waxGetElement(i) { return WAX.getElement(i); } function coSetPageData(t, d){ if('wax'==t) { WAX.setElement(d);} }var WAX = function () { var _arrInputs; return { getElement: function (i) { return _arrInputs[i]; }, setElement: function(i){ _arrInputs=i; } } }(); function waxGetElement(i) { return WAX.getElement(i); } function coSetPageData(t, d){ if('wax'==t) { WAX.setElement(d);} }

Post-Bacc Alumni Panel

The Post-Bacc Pre-Health Community together with the Pre-Health Office will be hosting an Alumni Panel in which we'll hear real live Hunter Post-Bacc alumni (all currently medical students at NYC illustrious schools) discuss their Hunter experience, their application process, and their transition into medical school.

They'll tell us what they did wrong, what they did right, and recommend how we can make the most of our experience along the way. And they'll take questions!

Event Begins:

28 Apr 2015 07:30 PM ET

Event Ends:

28 Apr 2015 09:30 PM ET