We are looking for a part-time Nutritionist (RD/ RDN) willing to work between 15 to 20 hours a week with a starting salary of $25/hr.

We are a non-profit organization (Head Start/Early Head Start) with programs 0 to 5 years old in different boroughs.

We are looking for a candidate willing to:

  1. Review, analyze and provide a nutritional assessment to each child.
  2. Record and submit monthly reports to Supervisor.
  3. Conduct workshops if it’s needed.
  4. Able to multitask and work independently.
  5. Able to travel to different locations.
  6. Being a team player

If interested in this position, contact:

Lorena Amador

Assist. Director of Family Services/ERSEA

B'Above Worldwide Institute

Early Learn/HS/EHS

134-11 Kew Gardens Rd, Jamaica NY 11418

Phone: (718)4085883

E-fax: (347)3382092

E-mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]