Please join us on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 3-4:30 pm ET/12-1:30 pm PT for our next Food Marketing Workgroup meeting.  A preliminary agenda is included below.
FMW members located in Washington, D.C. or the San Francisco Bay Area are welcome to join the call at the CSPI or BMSG offices.  For others, the call-in information is below.  Please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to let us know if you can join the call.
Call-in information:
Dial:       (877) 423-3010
Conference Code:           599-075-3965
Agenda:
* Introductions and issues from the field
* Target marketing principles
* Update on YouTube Kids app
* Update on state and local policy
* PreventObesity.net
* Self-regulation: HER recommendations, a new food marketing campaign, and updates on Dr Pepper/Snapple Group and Burger King
* Recent studies on the use of characters in marketing

Sincerely,

Jessica Almy
Senior Nutrition Policy Counsel
Center for Science in the Public Interest
Direct Line: 202.777.8358