This just in from Lily Leung, RD, newly-minted MPH alumna.  /as

Hi Dr. Spark,  I wanted to pass this job along. I'm moving to another company and want to help my employer find a replacement. I've attached the job description. It says 70% travel around NYC but it's really just 4 days out of the month. It is a temp position but the term is indefinite. Pay is $28/hr and the staff are very nice and supportive. Maybe a new DI graduate would be interested.  Best, Lily