BALANCE eating disorder treatment center (https://mrogersnutrition.com/BALANCE.html) is looking for a Recovery Coach for our evening Intensive Outpatient and Saturday programs (17hours/wk). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a background in nutrition, and is interested in gaining experience in the field of eating disorders.

Recovery Coach Job Description

·         Maintain hygiene of the kitchen and dining room.

·         Set up table and clean table post meal

·         Prepare order for meals

·         Pick up orders (if nearby)

·         Update program documents.

·         Provide support to RD as needed (I.e. when out to eat, grocery shopping).

About BALANCE eating disorder treatment center

Our mission is to offer the highest quality care for clients suffering from an eating disorder.  The decision to come face-to-face with recovery and healing takes enormous strength and courage.  The BALANCE collaborative team welcomes each individual opportunity to provide the support and expertise necessary for every client to empower her or himself through the process of becoming “recovered.”

For more information about BALANCE and our programs please visit https://mrogersnutrition.com/BALANCE.html

To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jessica Kosciewicz at [log in to unmask]