Hi PHO members,

We are holding elections to select members for the following positions: vice president, treasurer and secretary. If you are interested in applying for any one of the three positions, please fill out the application in this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GCSK4-al1wvNN4ZxlxC9_T1gS7sZb0OWQ2kup7joY4g/viewform?c=0&w=1

Finalists will be asked to participate in an interview.

Thank you!!

--

All the best,

Larisa Shagabayeva, Shirley Shvartz, Susan Binyaminov, Daniela Mikhaylov

The Pre-Health Organization

Contact Us:

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/huntercollegeprehealth

Email:

Room:
Thomas Hunter Hall Room 112

Symplicity
https://hunter-community.symplicity.com/index.php?au=&ck=
Group Name: Pre-Health Organization at Hunter College