Please share this UNECOM Open House invite with your students!

Registration is now open for UNECOM's 2015 Open Houses!

Come and visit our beautiful seaside campus in Biddeford, ME for one of our summer Open House events, which will be held on the following Fridays at 10:00 AM. Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by the end of business on the Friday prior to the event date to save your seat as space is limited!

May 29 (RSVP by May 22)
June 5 (RSVP by May 29)
June 12 (RSVP by June 5)
June 19 (RSVP by June 12)
June 26 (RSVP by June 19)
July 10 (RSVP by July 3)
July 17 (RSVP by July 10)
July 24 (RSVP by July 17)

Please include which date you wish to visit, your contact information, year of desired entry to medical school, number of guests in your party, and if you wish to participate in a meeting with an Admissions Representative.  Once you are registered, we will send you additional details regarding your trip to campus.

We look forward to having you join us!

Please note there is no Open House on July 3rd due to the Fourth of July holiday.

Eric Hall
Assistant Director of Recruitment & Alumni Services
Office of Constituent Services
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
11 Hills Beach Road, Biddeford, ME 04005
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 207.602.2604 | Fax: 207.602.5967
[Facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-New-England-College-of-Osteopathic-Medicine/230525707539>[Twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/UNE_OSTEOPATHIC>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.