Greetings, American Heart Association & Hunter College Volunteers!

We have three major volunteer opportunities coming up that we would love to extend to you. If you are interested in volunteering for any of the following events, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the event you would like to sign up for.

**Because volunteer spots are limited, roles will be filled on a first-come basis **

*         Weill Cornell Medical Center - Health Fair

o    Date: This Thursday, May 7th

o    Location: 413 East 69th Street

o    Time: 10:30AM - 5:00PM

o    Dress: Business, red optional

o    Volunteer Role: Heart Health Advocate

*         Weill Cornell Medical Center - Health Fair

o    Date: Thursday, May 14th

o    Location: 575 Lexington

o    Time: 9:30AM - 12PM

o    Dress: Business, red optional

o    Volunteer Role: Heart Health Advocate

*         Wall Street Run and Heart Walk

o    Date: Thursday, May 28th

o    Location: Battery Park City - Brookfield Place

o    Time: 10:30AM - 3:30PM or 3:30 PM - 8:30PM

o    Dress: Casual

o    Volunteer Role: Heart Health Advocate, Greeter

o    Heart Walk Volunteer Registration: Heart Walk Volunteers <https://aha.formstack.com/forms/spring2015volunteers>

o    **** More information to after you register

Thank you!

Best,
Justine

Justine Kim
Director, Community Relations

American Heart Association I Founders Affiliate
122 East 42nd Street, 18th Floor   I   New York, NY 10168
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  I  www.heart.org<http://www.heart.org>
P 212.878.5928  I  Toll Free 800.242.1973

www.heart.org/lifeiswhy<http://www.heart.org/lifeiswhy>

our community is why

[cid:image006.jpg@01CFACA2.0B004440]