Dear Students,

We hope this e-mail finds you well.  We are reaching out to invite you to attend an upcoming mindfulness-based stress reduction event run by Counseling & Wellness Services before finals.  You can stop by to learn and practice new mindfulness techniques to help you manage the stress of finals (and otherwise).  There will be brief (around 5-10 minute) interactive sessions.

The event will be held on  Wednesday, May 13, from 1:00-3:00pm outside of the cafeteria on the 3rd floor of the West building.  There will also be free giveaways!  Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Sabrina Rubin, PhD & Martin Pino, PsyD

Counseling & Wellness Services