Attention Hunter Pre-Health Students
Undergraduates and Post Baccs

Are you requesting course evaluations or recommendations to keep your Pre-Health file active?

If you currently have an empty or inactive Pre-Health file that is more than a year old, it will be deleted from our file storage. (Inactive files opened prior to 2015 will be deleted)

We encourage you to keep you Pre-Health file active by requesting course evaluations from your professors each semester.

Over the summer we will delete all inactive files.  If your file is deleted you must reapply to the Pre-Health program to open start another Pre-Health file.

To keep your file active here a links to requests course evaluations or recommendations.

Evaluation Request : https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=55%22%20title=%22Student%20Request%20for%20a%20Course%20Evaluation%202%22%3EStudent%20Request%20for%20a%20Course%20Evaluation%202

Recommendation request : https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=56%22%20title=%22Student%20Letter%20of%20Recommendation%20Request%202%22%3EStudent%20Letter%20of%20Recommendation%20Request%202
If you want to know if your file is inactive, send an email request to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. The subject line of your email should  read  "Is My Pre-Health File Active".

Please note that this policy is permanent and that we will continue to delete all inactive files.