Obesity Action Alert

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle Plus

Obesity Action Alert

An E-newsletter Proudly Brought to You by the OAC

  June 2015

Because of You

News from the OAC

Time is Running Out: Get Your Early-bird Pricing for the OAC Convention by June 5th!

Join us in San Antonio from August 13-16 to take part in the leading National meeting dedicated to providing evidence-based weight-loss strategies for individuals impacted by excess weight and obesity. No matter where you are in your journey toward better health, the OAC’s National Convention has something to offer you, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss! Register by the early-bird deadline of June 5th for pricing starting at just $30 per day....CLICK HERE to Continue Reading!

Sign Our Petition Urging Fair Coverage of Obesity Treatment Services

We need your support to encourage state officials to increase access to obesity services in their state and remove discrimination against individuals affected by obesity. By signing the Obesity Doesn’t Discriminate petition, you’ll help state officials see that they need to take a stand and support evidence-based obesity treatment coverage by state health exchanges....CLICK HERE to Continue Reading!

Concerned about How Your Weight Affects Your Pregnancy? Check Out Our Latest OAC Blog Series!

Do you wonder how pregnancy is going to affect your weight, and what you can do to keep healthy during the process? The latest series on the OAC Blog is all about pregnancy and how individuals affected by excess weight or obesity can maintain their health!...CLICK HERE to Continue Reading!

Join the OAC Today!

Are you a member of the OAC? The Obesity Action Alert is provided as a free benefit to all of our OAC members and supporters, but if you want to stay tuned to all that the OAC is doing and support our work the best way is to become a member! OAC members receive many benefits, including the members-only e-newsletter, OAC Members Make a Difference, alerts about our weight bias and advocacy activities, a printed yearly subscription to Your Weight Matters Magazine, and much more!

The OAC is the voice for 93 million Americans affected by obesity, and only with the strong support of our membership are we able to make an impact. There is strength in numbers and by adding your voice to the OAC, you are making a difference to advance the cause of obesity! To join or renew your membership today, please CLICK HERE!

alttext

Obesity Action Coalition (OAC)
4511 N Himes Ave, Suite 250
Tampa, FL 33614