FYI. Spanish-speaking and Mandarin-speaking RAs needed.

Ming-Chin Yeh, PhD

Associate Professor

Nutrition Program

CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College

Hunter College, CUNY

2180 Third Avenue, Room 614

New York, NY 10035

tel: 212-396-7776

On Jun 3, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Haejin In <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Judy and Yasmin,

As yo u know, I was recently awarded a grant to develop a questionnaire to identify persons at high-risk for gastric cancer.

The study involves focus groups and telephone interviews.

I am looking to hire 2 part-time persons, one Spanish-speaking and one Mandarin-speaking to do the interviews.

I have been looking for a few months, and have been unsuccessful in finding suitable candidates.

I was hoping you might know of, or can direct me to someone who might know of RAs who are looking for a position.

Since it is a part-time position, it would be ideal if I could a share a person with another PI so we can hire them full time.

If the candidate is ideal, I would also entertain the option of hiring them full-time (and use temps for the other language needs).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.​

Haejin

Haejin In, MD, MBA, MPH
Surgical Oncologist, Department of Surgery
Montefiore Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>​​
http://www.montefiore.org/cancer