Greetings from Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore.

Duke-NUS is the first US style graduate medical school in Singapore, established in 2005 as a partnership between Duke University<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=1059279&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fduke.edu%2F> and the National University of Singapore<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=1059279&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nus.edu.sg%2F> (NUS). Duke-NUS offers the MD, PhD program and MD/PhD track. Since 2007, we have attracted students from diverse backgrounds and nationalities to pursue their career in medicine with us. The Duke-NUS MD degree is jointly awarded by Duke University and NUS, while the PhD degree is awarded by NUS.

Applications for our Fall 2016 intake is now open. Applications should reach us on or before December 1st 2015. We would be greatly appreciative if you and your team of Pre-Health Advisors could help to share information about our school with your students, particularly those who are interested in pursuing not only graduate medical education, but a medical or research career in Singapore. A range of scholarship and financial schemes are also available for suitable candidates.

Here are links with some essential information about us:

1. Facts & Figures about Duke-NUS<http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg/about/duke-nus-story/facts-figures>

2. All about Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School in 4 minutes<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cnOV2DtXU>

3. What Current and Past Students say about Duke-NUS<http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg/admissions/student-information/student-videos>

For more details on our programs and admission requirements, please visit our site at http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg<http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg/>.

We would be happy to answer any questions regarding our programs. If there are opportunities, we would be keen to participate in fairs or talks at your university.

Thank you and best regards

Chris LEE (Mr) | Admissions and Financial Aid Department I Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School 8 College Road Level 2, Singapore 169857 I Tel: (65) 65168810 I Mobile: (65)96866337 I Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I Web: www.duke-nus.edu.sg<http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg/> | Skype: Chrislizh<skype:chrislizh?chat> | Twitter: @DukeNUSMedSch<http://twitter.com/DukeNUSMedSch>