Hofstra University’s School of Health Professions and Human Services is happy to announce that we are launching a new graduate program in Occupational Therapy this fall.

The
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy is designed to prepare graduates to become registered and licensed health professionals who help clients with mental, physical, emotional or developmental issues develop or recover the skills they need to live life fully.

We will begin accepting applications for our fall 2015 and 2016 inaugural classes beginning July 17, 2015 through the
Centralized Application Service for Occupational Therapy (OTCAS). In the meantime prospective students who have questions about the program can contact program director and associate professor of health professions Dr. Sandra Countee via email at [log in to unmask] for pre-advisement.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Find us on Facebook!

Facebook.com/HofstraHPHS