God's Love We Deliver
166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10013

God's Love We Deliver Grocery Bag Program
Nutrition Student Volunteers

Volunteers are needed to maintain our Grocery Bag Program for people living with HIV/AIDS. The program is designed for clients whose health is stable enough to cook for themselves. God's Love provides these individuals with a weekly, seven-meal supply of groceries and fresh local produce, along with easy-to-follow, healthy and delicious recipes. Clients in the Grocery Bag Program also receive nutrition counseling, education and support in preparing nutritious meals and staying healthy.

Volunteers with this program pack the client bags, create weekly recipes and other educational materials, conduct inventory and cost analyses, periodic client surveys and other activities as needed.

Volunteers are needed on Tuesdays from approximately 10am-2pm. Exact hours may be flexible according to the group's preference. A long-term commitment of at least one semester (or longer) is preferred.

Lisa Zullig, MS, RDN, CSG, CDN
Director of Nutrition Services
212-294-8157

Esther Trepal, MS, RDN, CDN