We invite you to share the following information with your pre-med students about the next free AAMC webinar in the ‘Ask Admissions’ series.

Event: Acing your Medical School Interviews – Tips from Interviewers

Students can learn how to prepare for—and succeed at—medical school interviews. Get insights and advice directly from medical school admission officers. After a brief presentation from our panelists, there will be the opportunity to ask questions during a Q&A session.

Date: Monday, August 31, 2015

Time: 8:00pm – 9:00pm eastern

Online registration is free, but space is limited. Use this link to register for the event:

https://aamc1.webex.com/aamc1/onstage/g.php?PRID=afba58cb8f66032bdb63a4cc2c0f9af1

Panelists:

Iris Gibbs, MD
Associate Dean of MD Admissions, Stanford University School of Medicine

Lina Mehta, MD

Associate Dean for Admissions, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine

Ed Daniel, PhD

Director of MD Admissions, Morsani College of Medicine at University of South Florida

Students can find more information about preparing for a medical career by visiting www.aamc.org/students. To view the recording of our previous ‘Ask Admissions’ webinar “Mission Fit: Applying to the Right Medical School for You”, please visit our website. The direct link is: https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/435214/missionfit.html