Due to the feedback from numerous pre-health advisors and applicants, we will be hosting an additional MD-PhD Twitter Chat on August 18 - this time, current MD-PhD students will also respond via Twitter #ASKMDPHD!
Feel free to share with your students and get all of your MD-PhD questions answered.
Please be sure to mark your questions with #ASKMDPHD

Questions will be answered from 9 am - 5 PM (EST) on August 18th by:

*         Dr. Olaf Andersen, Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program Director

*         Ruth Gotian, Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program Administrative Director

*         MD-PhD Students:
Farid Aboharb (2nd year)
Gustav Cederquist (4th year)
Claire Kenney (2nd year)
Lisa Noble (6th year)
Jonathan Steinman (6th year)

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you next Tuesday,
Ruth

[cid:image001.png@01D0D389.BC9CFE50]