Our partners at FoodFight have just launched an online food literacy toolkit. This open-access platform provides both resources and roadmaps to help school wellness champions engage all school stakeholders in learning how the complexity of food system informs our choices, while simultaneously encouraging them to launch or participate in food literacy focused, school wellness initiatives.

The toolkit recognizes there are social, political, economic, and environmental forces that shape what we eat and buy and includes infographics on a number of topics, including food marketing to children. Attached is a flyer.

Jessica Almy

Senior Nutrition Policy Counsel

Center for Science in the Public Interest

Direct Line: 202.777.8358