Dear All,

This is a great opportunity for a Hunter Student to work with one of our close community partners at Lenox Hill Neighborhood House. This can also satisfy the requirements for a fieldwork placement.

The student would work closely with the Director Health and Wellness and Executive Chef Lynn Loflin who plans all the meals for their onsite food preparation. Lenox Hill's emphasis on fresh, local foods has become a model for Senior Centers across the city.

This would be a great placement for an MS (Nutrition) or MPH student.

See attached!

Best,

Diana

--

Diana Johnson, MA
Director of Community Projects

Tel 917-952-9337

Below is a description of the Job with EXOS/Medifit

Follow the link to apply

https://goo.gl/dwlAQD

\======================================================================================================

DD13159

Job Description:

If you are an experienced dietician with a passion for health, join the MediFit team!

We partner with some of the most innovative employers and community organizations to achieve our mission of helping people live healthier, happier lives.  Through our partnerships, we are changing the face of fitness, health and wellness at more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada.

We're seeking a Dietician to assist at our fitness center. As our new Dietician you will:

  • Perform nutrition evaluations for clients and develop meal plans according to EXOS/MediFit Guidelines.

  • Willing and flexible to travel across EXOS/MediFit and/or client sites as needed.

  • Document and develop nutritional and supplementation plans for our client.

  • Conduct body composition testing, and follow progress of client to ensure they meet or exceed their goals.

  • Integrate nutrition into other facets of existing wellness programs.

  • Work Closely with client Wellness Champion teams to support nutrition related initiatives

  • Work closely with food and vending service providers to strike balance between nutrition planning and delivery

  • Work closely with Client Marketing Team to develop calendar and scheduling of events tied to on and off campus programs and activities for maximum engagement and nutrition education.

  • Ensure world class experience for our client.

MediFit only hires the best!

Fun is a huge part of our culture. We enjoy the camaraderie of others; we laugh and savor the journey. As a MediFit Dietician, you'll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the top minds in the industry on a daily basis.  Our community takes advantage of some of the most current internet tools, including personal web pages, instant messaging and Google + to share their excitement about fitness and wellness.  We make a difference in people's lives.  If you are one of the best, we want you to help us do it. Join us!

Qualified candidates must possess all of the following;

  • Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience (corporate experience a plus)

  • Have excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and computer skills

  • Must be a current Registered Dietitian with consulting experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nutrition is a must

  • Be a dynamic and engaging public speaker as Public Speaking and Seminar Delivery is a main component of this position

  • Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certification is highly preferred

We need you!

We want to add your spirit and distinctiveness to our own.  Together we will innovate and create new and special ways to achieve meaningful and lasting behavior change for our members.  It is your passion that drives you and we love that.

Join MediFit, Build a Career!

At MediFit you will have boundless opportunities for growth.  Most of our leadership team began their careers working as fitness professionals in fitness facilities.  Wherever you go across the country, a career with MediFit will provide you with the opportunity to learn from the best and continually advance your career.

We offer great benefits!

MediFit’s mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives.  We believe that begins with our team members and ends with our clients. To show our dedication we provide a broad array of benefits to eligible team members. Some of those benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, flexible spending plans, employee recognition programs, commuter benefits and one of the most flexible and generous paid time off programs in the industry.

You may also visit www.medifit.jobs for a complete listing of all of our open positions.