An excellent NYC group to belong to . . .

(NYCNEN is pronounced nice-nen.

Networking Night is only 2 weeks away - don't forget to RSVP!

View this email in your browser

2015 Networking Night

Join us for food & drinks, and a chance to connect with professionals on the forefront of nutrition education in NYC. This is a great opportunity to join our network or to renew your membership and find out about our exciting schedule of events this year!

When

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

5:30 - 8:00 PM

Where

God's Love We Deliver
166 Ave of the Americas
New York, NY 10013 (map)
Fifth Floor Board Room & Terrace

Hors d'oeuvres & wine to be served.

How Much

Free for NYCNEN Members
$5 for future members

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Sept. 22, 2015.

Copyright ©2015 NYCNEN, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: [log in to unmask]

NYCNEN · Teachers College, Columbia University · 525 West 120th Street · New York, NY 10027 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp