Please contact Steve Frankel directly with any questions regarding this
position.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: STEPHEN FRANKEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:38 PM
Subject: NHMA Obesity Conference: Open Door Family Medical Centers
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

This Message was Encrypted.

Hi Professor Leung:

Wonderful meeting you at the NHMA Obesity Conference. For us at Open Door
Family Medical Centers, with a 70% Hispanic patient population, it was both
a great opportunity to hear best practices in addressing obesity and to
network with providers who may have an interest in joining our
community-based family practice with a mission to serve the underserved.

As I probably mentioned to you, we are challenged to find bi-lingual
providers at all levels as well as other health care professionals,
including  Clinical Nutritionists. For that reason, I am reaching out to
you to help us identify possible candidates for the position of Clinical
Nutritionist, through your interactions within and beyond Hunter College’s
CUNY School of Public Health.  Attached is a job summary of the position.

Please feel free to forward my email address or cell-phone number
(914-564-6384) to anyone you think might be interested in this position, or
who may know someone who might qualify. They may also learn more about Open
Door via our website at www.opendoormedical.org , and apply for these
positions on-line.

Thanks.

Best wishes.

Steve Frankel

Open Door Family Medical Centers

May May Leung, PhD, RD
Assistant Professor
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College School of Urban Public Health
2180 Third Ave
Ph: 212.396.7774