FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ilona Martin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: September 10, 2015 at 1:25:57 PM EDT
To: Ming-chin Yeh <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Charles Platkin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, May May Leung <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Pediatric Nutrition Symposium

Good afternoon Dr. Yeh, Dr. Leung, & Dr. Platkin,

I'm writing to you as I understand Dr. Navder is on sabbatical, and I wanted to pass along an interesting opportunity to share with the nutrition students at Hunter. My hospital (NewYork-Presbyterian) is hosting the 2nd annual Advocates for Pediatric Nutrition Symposium on Monday 9/21 and Thursday 11/19. The cost is $30 for one session and $50 for both, and a flyer is attached with details. If students have any questions, they can contact my Senior RD, Melissa McCormack at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you and I hope you are all well!

Best,
Ilona (Williamson) Martin, MS RD CDN
Pediatric Clinical Nutritionist, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
(Hunter MS Nutrition Class of 2013)