An option you may not have considered - Podiatric Medicine

To view this message in your browser, click here

 Doctors of Podiatric Medicine…

To learn more about podiatric medicine, The New York College of Podiatric Medicine cordially invites you to our Open House on Saturday, October 10th at 9am.

The day’s agenda will include:

Breakfast and Meet & Greet with Students
Podiatric Profession Overview
Panel of Podiatric Physicians
Admissions Updates & Discussions
College & Clinic Tours
Lunch with NYCPM Alumni & Students

*If you are having difficulties registering online, please call our offce at 212-410-8098

Not able to attend NYCPM’s Open House?

Contact the Office of Enrollment Management at (800) 526-6966 x8098 to schedule an exploratory visit where you can meet with an admission counselor, shadow in our clinic and take a tour of the College.