We are looking for strong female leaders that are out going self-motivated students who want to gain real-world experience in marketing and business to intern with Kotex and help create buzz while distributing products among peers. Students can be the face of Kotex at your University by utilizing marketing and event planning skills to actively engage peers through word-of-mouth tactics, social media and more all while getting paid!  Check out the job description for more details.

To apply for this opportunity, complete this application: Fluent Fall 2015 Internship Application. Please pass this along to you students!

Best Wishes,

lindsey coleman  |  account manager

109 Kingston St. |  Boston, MA 02111

O: 857.202.5501  |  F: 857.202.5500

Marketing Partner of the National Association for Campus Activities