From: Fiona Druge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:21 PM
To: Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: You're invited: Premiere of National Geographic's new scientific series, Breakthrough

Hello!

On November 1st, National Geographic Channel, in partnership with GE, will unveil Breakthrough, a revolutionary new series about scientific discoveries that will change our lives in the immediate future and beyond. On Thursday, October 29, we are hosting an advance screening of the episode on pandemics in New York at The Paley Center for Media and we would be honored to have you and your colleagues attend the premiere as our special guests. As our guest, you will also be invited to attend a reception before the screening and interact with some of the world’s most prominent and respected scientists, researchers and academics.

Breakthrough explores lifesaving and mind-boggling innovation in brain science, longevity, water, energy, pandemics and cyborg technology. The series follows some of the world’s leading scientists and captures the courage, imagination and sacrifice behind their remarkable breakthroughs. Each episode is directed by a Hollywood visionary, including Angela Bassett, Peter Berg, Paul Giamatti, Akiva Goldsman, Ron Howard and Brett Ratner.

Here’s a link to an in-depth trailer on Breakthrough: http://files.natgeonetworks.com/_a2uKRJ7-y9tCKR

As a prominent leader within the health community, your attendance at our New York premiere would be an incredible honor and bring much-deserved attention to the people and technology that are changing our lives and helping solve some of the world’s toughest challenges. We hope you can join us.

Below is the official invite for the event. You can RSVP by replying to me.

Thanks,

Fiona

[log in to unmask]&[log in to unmask]">

--