The link to sign up should work now.  If there are problems, please contact Jennifer at the cc above.

Dear Hunter Nutrition Students and Faculty ~~

The Nutrition Club is hosting our first FREE on-campus cooking class of the year on Wed, Nov 11th from 1 - 2:45 or 3pm in the Food Science Lab (Silberman C-11). This event is open to all interested students and faculty.

We can take a maximum of 20 people for this event. Sign up here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lZiUjTkHPO8rqH-MOc94fTTlbxgSsha0nRpdyJcbEZ0/edit?usp=sharing

Our instructor is Chef Deborah Soffel, who has worked for many years as a private chef and caterer, and also currently works with Wellness in the Schools.

We will be cooking with some amazing fall produce to practice our:

·      Knife skills

·      Kitchen time-saving tips

·      Seasoning with herbs and spices

·      Basic cooking techniques

Don't miss this amazing opportunity to gain some more confidence in the kitchen and have fun with fellow nutrition clubbers!

All the best,

Your nutrition club officers

Co-Presidents: Jennifer Furman and Jenna Zemering
Vice President: Patricia Estrella
Secretary: Paula Macovei
Treasurer: Anna Lin

Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Ming-Chin Yeh