Add [log in to unmask] to your address book.
To edit or delete this email alert, please go to Manage My Alerts.

Compiled: October 7, 2015 4:33 PM

The New York Times

NYTimes.com/MyAlerts »

My Alerts

Nutrition

Compiled: October 7, 2015 4:33 PM

Congressional testimony about the drafting of federal dietary guidelines highlighted worries over the influence of special interest groups, environmental concerns and private sector bias.

Carolyn Kaster/Associated Press

Testimony on U.S. Nutrition Guidelines Reflects a Complex Debate

By CHRISTINE HAUSER

Congressional testimony about the drafting of federal dietary guidelines highlighted worries over the influence of special interest groups, environmental concerns and private sector bias.

FOLLOW NYTimes FacebookFACEBOOK Twitter@NYTimes

Get more NYTimes.com newsletters » |

Get unlimited access to NYTimes.com and our NYTimes apps for just $0.99. Subscribe »