From: The New York Academy of Sciences <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 8, 2015 at 6:02:57 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Topical News: Nutrition

Become a Professional Member Today and Save 20%!

Academy Membership is a great way to build your professional network, stay current on the latest developments, and enjoy free or discounted admission to 100+ events, symposia and Webinars per year. And now if you join by November 30th using Promo Code PRO2015, you'll save 20% on your Professional Membership. This offer is only valid for new Memberships at the Professional level. Offer expires 11/30/2015.

Notice something new in the footer of this email? In order to deliver emails that look better in your inbox and to provide better customer service for our newsletters, we've switched to using Constant Contact to send our emails. We look forward to continuing to deliver great scientific content to you by email through this new system.
Forward this email

 our service provider.

The New York Academy of Sciences | 7 World Trade Center | 250 Greenwich St, 40th Floor | New York | NY | 10007