:
m:

Community Operations Associate, Farmigo

Job Type: 6 Months, Full Time Position

ABOUT FARMIGO

Farmigo is a small company with a big mission: to empower people to create a better way to eat. We’re bypassing the supermarket and connecting people directly to their local artisans, farmers and producers. People shop online for farm-fresh products, which are delivered to a nearby Community for easy pick-up, with sites in schools, homes, and offices. Farmigo is a friendly, fun, team-oriented company, where we cook and share meals together; we’re growing fast, and we’re looking for people to help us build our amazing, mission-driven company. Join us as we work together to make farm-to-neighborhood eating a reality.

DESCRIPTION

Farmigo is looking for an entry level Community Operations Assistant to join our Community Team in our Brooklyn Office. The Community Operations Assistant will be part of the team responsible for executing on community management and customer development for our online farmer’s market. This position is a 6 month, full-time position with potential to extend at the end of the 6 month period.

We’re looking for personable, outgoing candidates that can help us organize and create excited food communities across all regions. Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.

The role consists of undertaking a variety of special projects centered around improving the Farmigo customer and Organizer experience. Tasks range from helping to set up community organizer events, notifying members of ordering milestones, and analyzing retention data.

RESPONSIBILITIES

REQUIREMENTS

BENEFITS

We love our staff, and show it with full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), stock options in a fast-growing start up, an unlimited vacation policy, and the ability to work alongside co-workers who are passionate about changing the food system. Plus you’ll get a steep discount on the best food you’ve ever tasted

To Apply

Along with your resume, please answer the following questions:

APPLY HERE!