This just in from Prof. Nevin Cohen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

( FYI: Victoria Gander is Nutrition MPH alumna.)

Hello,

The Brooklyn District Public Health office has an open paid part-time internship position with the Shop Healthy Brooklyn Program.  Please share the attached internship posting with students.
Please let me know if there is a new or more appropriate person to reach out to at your school for intern and job postings from the Brooklyn District Public Health Office.

Thank you,
Victoria Gander

Victoria Gander, MPH
Shop Healthy Brooklyn | Program Coordinator
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | 718-637-5217

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Center for Health Equity
Brooklyn District Public Health Office (BKDPHO)
[cid:ffe0be22-4402-44f0-8bef-eaa66b40a941@cuny.edu]
[cid:bbb0bbc4-68e8-4451-8725-ddc6b7c8ae2b@cuny.edu]
[cid:cc2b207a-ba6e-4d4b-b7c4-ef3d4671a96a@cuny.edu]

[cid:346756a8-6a4e-4048-a9ad-39f8cf5e958a@cuny.edu]

[cid:699c3764-1f6c-4ecf-b730-38572facb24f@cuny.edu]

[cid:34ab8a94-e5a1-42ee-97c8-228b6b3c6bcb@cuny.edu]

[cid:856a5d5e-c63c-4cbc-b12d-5f043d438dbe@cuny.edu]

[cid:e4834734-2347-482f-8859-2dacf807344c@cuny.edu]

[cid:6ac0ce1b-9748-469b-807d-bde12645aecb@cuny.edu]
Click the icons above for more information about our NYC District Public Health Offices and to see our events, programs, and resources in action in the community!

Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.