Calling all Nutrition UG, MS, and MPH students!

Big Apple Crunch tomorrow, Wednesday 10/21, from 9:00 - 11:30am, at Uptown Grand Central Plaza at 125th and Park.

Do not miss this opportunity to connect with organizations working in the East Harlem area on nutrition education programming, such as Edible Schoolyard, Wellness in the Schools, Harlem Children Zone, and the East Harlem District Public Health Office. You will also be helping 150 kids from local East Harlem schools have a blast at the Big Apple Crunch Event.

Please add your name to the volunteer list here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1La6QbBxB-J-zNJ2SeXKm7ZIe7Hx_0mtjCoaNqCfarpk/edit?usp=sharing>  ASAP if you can come join us and I will send you more details. You can also e-mail me if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

All the best,
Jennifer Furman
Nutrition Club Co-President