Hi everyone,

  This coming Thursday, City College will be hosting Dr Harewood, Orthodontist of Academia and Professor at Columbia Dental School. She will be giving a presentation on Orthodontics, and what she does as well as will accept any questions about what she teaches and her path to becoming an Orthodontist etc. She will be presenting in the Marshak building room 801 (MR 801) at 6:00pm. Please feel free to shoot me an email about any further questions or concerns. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Best Regards, Devin Corpus

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.